- To educate children and young people to become aware that they are citizens of a world that must be protected and cared for, where diverse cultural identities with different languages must coexist peacefully.
- That they can make responsible decisions and take actions that, based on solidarity and respect, have a positive influence on their own lives, on the lives of other people and on the conservation of the planet.
- That they develop their curiosity and their spirit of inquiry so that they discover the passion for learning that will accompany them throughout their lives.
- To encourage interdisciplinary learning and equip students with the research, thinking and action skills needed to acquire culture and knowledge and apply them in a wide variety of areas.
- Embrace diversity and flexibility in teaching methods and establish appropriate forms of assessment.
Goals of IB Programme
- Goals of IB Programme